- Habilitation (PD habil.), Department of Social Sciences, University of Kassel, habilitation thesis submitted 1.2.2017.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Dr. Phil.), Department of Sociology, University of Bielefeld, 2010.
- Diploma in Sociology (Dipl. Soz.), Department of Sociology, University of Bielefeld, 2002.
- Assistant Professor, International Center for Higher Education Research (INCHER), 01/2012–present.
- Visiting Scholar in the Department for Sociology and Anthropology at the Hebrew University, Jerusalem, 02/2017-04/2017.
- Visiting Scholar at the University of California, Berkeley, Center for Studies in Higher Education (CSHE), 02/2013–08/2013.
- Post-Doctoral Researcher and Co-Principal Investigator for the project “Change in Networks, Higher Education and Knowledge Societies” (CINHEKS), University of Kassel, INCHER-Kassel, 10/2009–12/2011.
- Academic Coordinator and Assistant to the Dean for Studies and Teaching, Department of Sociology, Bielefeld University, 10/2006–09/2008.
- Doctoral fellowship from the German Research Foundation (DFG) at the Graduate School “Entering the Knowledge Society,” Institute for Science and Technology Studies (IWT), Bielefeld University, 04/2003–3/2006.
- Researcher for the project “Evaluation of the Department of Sociology,” Department of Sociology, University of Bielefeld, 10/2004–08/2005
- Researcher for the project “International Visibility of Mechanical Engineering Research in Germany”, Institute for Science and Technology Studies (IWT), University of Bielefeld, 09/2002–06/2003.
- Intern and Research Assistant at the Institute for Innovation Transfer (IIT GmbH) and Office for Technology Transfer of Bielefeld University, 07/1999–06/2000.
- Research and Teaching Assistant at the Institute for Science and Technology Studies (IWT), University of Bielefeld, 06/1999–06/2002.
Download Curriculum Vitae (in German) Anna Kosmützky